|GET TERRY'S BOOK AND READ IT. IT'S AN AMAZING STORY.
CLICK HERE GET THE BOOK
Prison Diaries: Dec 28, 2010: Pili's Call with Terry
From Pili Lakin
- Since he's been in Leavenworth he's in the in processing phase (reception phase). During this time (about 5 days) he is being briefed on all prison polices paperwork, etc.
- He is now in solitary confinement during this processing phase. It is fully outfitted cell.
- He is only allowed out for four hours a day. He can go to the common area for the solitary wing. They can play games, make calls to pre-authorized, approved, land lines.
- Food is delivered through a slit in the door. He is not eating with the other prisoners.
- He has 20 minutes to eat and then has to return the tray.
- The food is decent.
- Once he finishes the processing phase he'll be moved to the general population area and begin his work detail.
- There are four areas he can work in though he has not been assigned.
- It's been along time since they have had a doctor as an inmate. He is hoping to be able to work in the clinic.
- He's in good spirits.
- He is reading his Bible and starting to get mail from supporters. Letters and cards are allowed.